~ Dear Artist ~
If you want to remove the song from the channel, please contact me, social networks just below.
Artista: Kuwada
Música: Starlight
Composição:
Gênero: Pop
instagram: https://instagram.com/suicidesongsytb...
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuicideSongs...
twitter: https://twitter.com/suicidesongsytb?s=08
spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/1lpob31...
Lembrando que se estiver algo errado, não me dêem "hate", não sou fluente em inglês, só faço isso porque eu gosto.
[Letra/Lyric]
She wanna meet me on the starlight
Wanna see me when its midnight
Only be with me when the star shines
She keep me restless but it's alright, it’s alright, she alright
Starlight
Wanna see me when its midnight
Only be with me when the star shines
She keep me restless but it's alright, it's alright, she alright
My bright white
She so divine she keep me company
And pass by the time, but I know for you
That there’s no replacement
And when it comes to you there's no interchanging
She got me with the words
I wanna be the one that put's my hands around your waist
And when we need to hold it and be slow and on the pace
How you feel and whats the deal
I'm lost in translation, Wondering if it's real
I might have to wife her
Might have to for life her
No swiper no swiper
I'm dim need a light on
My future look brighter
But then you tell me that
Oh no
She only wanna meet me on the starlight
Wanna see me when its midnight
Only be with me when the star shines
She keep me restless but it's alright, it's alright, she alright
Starlight
Wanna see me when its midnight
Only be with me when the star shines
She keep me restless but it’s alright, it’s alright, she alright
And I wait, but now stay for me
Because I can't be away from you
And now we on the same wavelength
And now we both on the same page, with the same things
Like, falling in love in the morning time
Starlight
Wanna see me when its midnight
Only be with me when the star shines
She keep me restless but it’s alright, it's alright, she alright
Starlight
Wanna see me when its midnight
Only be with me when the star shines
She keep me restless but it's alright, it's alright, she alright
Starlight
Wanna see me when its midnight
Only be with me when the star shines
She keep me restless but it’s alright, it's alright, she alright
kuwada - starlight [legendado] | |
| 197 Likes | 197 Dislikes |
| 1,007 views views | followers |
| Music Starlight | Upload TimePublished on 8 Jan 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét