~ Dear Artist ~
If you want to remove the song from the channel, please contact me, social networks just below
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suicidesong...
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuicideSongs...
twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/suicideson...
spotify: spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/1lpob31...
Lembrando que se estiver algo errado, não me dêem "hate", não sou fluente em inglês, só faço isso porque eu gosto. △ I N S C R E V A - S E △ ● ♡ Obrigado aos 12.780 subs ♡ ●
[Letra/Lyric]
[Verse 1]
I just bought some drugs
Off a man I didn't know, in the lobby
The lobby of the Roosevelt
As if you didn't warn me enough
[Chorus]
I got that Califormula
Got that Califormula
One more night
I got that Califormula
[Post-Chorus]
No use in thinking 'bout it now
Cause you're gone, you're gone
You're gone
[Verse 2]
So I leave it all behind
I always feel like I'm behind you
I try to sleep but I
I'm faded out my mind
Lay me down tonight
I always feel like I'm beside you
[Chorus]
I got that Califormula
Got that Califormula
One more night
I got that Califormula
[Outro]
One more night
(Got that Califormula-ula)
Thinking 'bout you now, you now
But where are you
Where are you going
You're gone
You're gone
You're gone
You're gone
You're gone
Gone
You're gone
You're gone
blackbear - califormula [legendado] | |
| 183 Likes | 183 Dislikes |
| 1,466 views views | followers |
| Music Califormula blackbear | Upload TimePublished on 28 Jun 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét