Innova Crafts 30 DIY IDEAS YOU CAN MAKE IN 5 MINUTES - alcohol tips training

Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

Innova Crafts 30 DIY IDEAS YOU CAN MAKE IN 5 MINUTES

  1. Pamela Curatola Soprana: Wao min 3:06
  2. Fortnite Gamer: i like this
  3. Narendra Soni: very beautiful &cute . I love your art.❤❤❤❤👌👌👌👌
  4. Little Guy Noir: I cannot find the link to templates for the eiffel tower. How do I find it? i really want to do that. PLEASE HELP!!
  5. En Vee: 5 minutes?? me thinks no
  6. Gisela Wehage: I've seen all of these ideas on other youtube sites
  7. Amna Rizvi: Love this so bad love your vids !
  8. Surbhi Agarwal: I wonder what she do with all the decorations she makes !!!
  9. Natalia Miranda: 15:25 <3
  10. wonderfulmartyna: i love the cushions! there TOO CUTE!
  11. Sassy’s Mom: Lots of really sweet ideas! I can’t wait to try the dream catcher. Thanks for sharing these!
  12. Bella Coady: some of the masc is in dantdm
  13. nicole crystal: thank you for showing how to make the paper gift bag-- i will be using that forever--- my new cute favorite thanks alot !!!!!!
  14. Build it: Sweet channel!!
  15. Erika Jonker: lovely
  16. Narendra Soni: how to make a braslet with waste material
  17. Naphter Steph: Can anyone sew? If that's how you say it in english...
  18. Acts2:36 -39: Nice demos. However, These crafts are not completed in 5 minutes. These will take about 45 min to 2 hours.
  19. Chris Kline: I love the cat
  20. Melody Clark Calkins: I think a few at a time.. I started to fall asleep watching ... Imho it would help me anyway
  21. Ana Manjavidze: you are the best😍
  22. chelle snail: Hi looks good but you should have ticked yes for CC when you were uploading, because this would make the video inclusive for Deaf people. The CC is automated and would have helped a lot. Please type transcriptions or at least a list of the materials used.
  23. Marlo Orbaker: Who sings the song in the craft with the cute cloud pillow?
  24. My lovely Creations - HARINI: Innova crafts.....wow your crafts are amazing and usefull which i can do frist😐😇that galaxy bangle i just loved it all crafts are superb your creations is best and useful....
  25. Rahul D: You are just amazing Innova😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘
  26. Sheila Summers: i might do these when i grow up
  27. Kat Rogers: I HAD to STOP half way thru~ INCREDIBLE CRAFTS OVERLOAD! So many great ideas, so little time. I can't even imagine what what Her/Your House Must Look Like~ Can You Say "Craft Sale"?! Talk about someone who could put on a GR8 Fundraising Event! While I've really enjoyed this, I'm saving something for tomorrow! Thanks for all the stupendous ideas. And Happy Holidays!
  28. ODE Adelmar: merci pour la Tour Eiffel de Paris ! c'est très joli !
  29. Ariele dias: Eu amei 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  30. Girwal G: Wow nice
  31. Ninner87111: So how do you know some of the measurements and such. I saw on one demo to check for info below the video, but nothing shows on YouTube.
  32. Cassidy McCabe: I like that you actually showed crafts that people might want to do. Unlike a particular channel that advertises crafts of the 5-minute type that shows things like "fix a broken plate by soaking it in 2 day old milk!"
  33. Prathiba pinko: Fabulous yaar
  34. Erica Mccount: I love them all
  35. Matti Heikkila: suit sleep mask ball target brown tiny delicate bit gap
  36. مجدولين عيسى: 👍👏👍👏😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
  37. martha sambrook: Innova crafts why did you say you love me???thats grose!!!!
  38. sparkle charles: Woo amazing
  39. Helena A: That cat is so cute!
  40. Nemrac: I use to LOVEE buying those glitter water bracelets when I was 7
  41. Adnan Noman: Nice 👌
  42. Sowi-Ree Ikuddye: Very clever!
  43. Jitendra Gupta: just please give me the link of the songs that you played in the baground
  44. godette love slime: O m g i no now how to do the paper just like for gift I'm 8 years old now I no how to do it 😄😄
  45. Valérie L: j'ai fait la fleur de lotus en papier, très facile !
  46. Christina Santoro: I seen these crafts in a different you tubers channel
  47. Jack Lantern: Love it
  48. Kayla Beatty0731: No hot glue is that durable to start any time I've used it it comes apart or doesn't hold FAKE FAKE FAKE 🙄
  49. elma gatan: lop
  50. Bi Xù: 😫theqrrr57777788899999999999
  51. indu Malik: Super cool👍👍👌👌💐💐
  52. sparkle charles: Love the pencil case
  53. ANA CALADO: 👍👍👍
  54. Lyneisa Carter: The heart shaped box was really nice! 💜
  55. devendra herriott: i love all you're crafts ! so cute i just want to take them right out of the screen.
  56. karina peña: loveeee
  57. Haley Dougan: Can you please tell me what the song is at the baking paper phone craft? Thank you!
  58. Rumman N: waaaaaaaaaaaaaao👍
  59. Abigail Pritchard: These don’t take five minutes. It takes five hours.
  60. Vicki McGeown: Where are the template links, please?
  61. monika rindermann: hallo,du hast tolle ideen aber sag mir welche klebestcks du verwendest,meine werden nicht so flüßig eher zäh.das herz würde ich gern nachmachen aber .....?kannst du mir helfen? lg monika
  62. Andro Drone: Usable for mothers day
  63. Priyanka Naskar: Amazing......tòòòò good
  64. terence pang: I love the cat!!!
  65. PRADEEP RAJAN: I liked the hacks and crafts
  66. D Bindu: Superb, I loved it 😘😘😘😘
  67. Patricia Berdeja: 10 dly ideas you can make in 5 minutes
  68. Patrícia Costa: tem alguns materiais que a gente nem sabe o que é, e ela tmb n coloca no vídeo...
  69. margaux margaux: C'est super bien, fait d'otre vidéo
  70. Elizabeth Sketchy Etchy Glasses: What tool did she use for the rocks?
  71. Lona Gym: I love your DIY's there the best
  72. Munchkin: As I said it’s up to the individual to do whatever they think is best, nothing is set in stone as to how you put these crafts together, have some respect for someone who has done a very good job at showing us how these crafts are created
  73. Olivia Bellin: What if you don't have the supplies?
  74. SlimeTime: Congrats on 1 million subscribers
  75. Trixy True: Honeycomb balls are amazing!
  76. Shokouh .N: Oh my😍 I wanna try all of them 💞😻
  77. Miss Tricks Mix: Beautiful plastic tube bracelet !!💖💖💖
  78. Sophea K: It looks so great and easy. But for me it would take 5 hours. Not to mention I would get burn from the glue gun.
  79. musically stars: Zabardast
  80. Tim Gartside: What’s the song called on the first craft?
  81. วรรทิพย์ แกล้วเขตร์กรรม: ทุกสิ่งเมื่อมีจบก็มีเริ่มต้นใหม่จะจบจริงๆก็วันที่ขึ้นเมรุจงใช้ชีวิตให้คุ้มค่าที่เกิดมาเป็นคนเพราะโลกใบนี้มีอะไรให้เรียนรู้ตลอดเวลาปัจจุบันมี you Tube มากขึ้นก็ขอขอบคุณสิีงดีๆที่ให้กันมา
  82. Shah Nawaz Jackaiya: good
  83. Antwon Courts: I am in 2nd grade
  84. Bhoomi Rastogi: As the channel name suggests these crafts r an innovation + 5minutes
  85. Sudais Sudais: Your ideas are amazing love u ❤️❤️
  86. Es Lee: Why don't u speak!??? What's wrong with u why do u put music instead of speaking!!!!!
  87. Mises sabir ahly sunt zenda bad: soo nice api mujy be sekhny ka bhot shok ha par husband ijzat ni dty
  88. ааа ббб: Крутые крафты
  89. edessa dela cruz: Amazing and beautiful crafts. You have a lot of creativity. I love your channel... 😃😃
  90. Josemara Belchior: eu achei muito legal e criativo
  91. Patty Simonson: I agree! even tho I'm not very "crafty" I'm going 2 try 2 make this 4 my granddaughter
  92. Antwon Courts: I am not a boy I am a girl and I do not work I am 8 years old
  93. Life style: Hey
  94. Handy Mom: I do not see the link for the templates?
  95. Amena Abdulrahman: Yo
  96. Melody Willoughby: Oh I luv the kitten made out of the socks.. so cute...
  97. antonella cilifrese: y love videos
  98. Lenii Arker: Kreatif banget sih
  99. s.Pacyfika CSSJ: heloł
  100. Kittylover Emma: Ok now to choose which one to do first.....hmmmmm...... OH I KNOW KITTY
  101. Sashik Hakobyan: esh
  102. pooja kumari: Mam your art is soooooo cool
  103. Gloria Gomez: Wow 😮 it is so many hard to pick awesome 😎 ideas
  104. Kittykat 123 and rose lynn: YOU ARE MY NEW FAV CHANNEL
  105. Suba Subashini: I like this video sis
  106. Christina Santoro: she just wants money
  107. Juli D: Very nice I love that
  108. D. Carballo: Where's the eiffel tower template?
  109. Ivette Blanco-Torres: All nice project beautiful each one of them. My favorite is the lighted stuff pillow! Superb and super cute! Thank you for sharing your talents oxox
  110. everything is here dubey is there: you are amazing
  111. Zani Butt: Amazing craft😍💟
  112. Aimée Darmand K: Water
  113. Spivagirl: Always leave the hole in the center of a dream catcher. Do not put anything there. This is how they are traditionally done.
  114. Adriana Cuevas: You forgot the tower
  115. dancelikeQueen jaii: kaile
  116. shiriii pinky: Iam going to try it😊😊😊
  117. Osamu Asato: the rainbow could pop
  118. Amol Chopade: that pillows are so amazing...
  119. Raman Aggarwal: Very very good and nice
  120. Vanessa Holmsten: i looooooooooooooooooooove the cat plush
  121. Fouzia Mushtaq: 😍
  122. AF Hinata: A wonderful and amazing craftsI love this videoI love everything about it
  123. Samyana Love: I love you 😘😘😙😙😙😙😙😙😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😄😄😄😄😄😄😋😋
  124. chel c: I have to watch these on mute because the ideas are so cool and upbeat. But the music choices for the clips are So fucking lame that if I didn't turn the sound off I'd have to click away. Every time I check to see if its changed to a simple royalty free theme, the video goes from upbeat diy, to depressing music pumped out for adolescents.. Seems pretty unrelated to crafts.
  125. xiana tatum: Anyone else smell the plastic rubber and McDonald's when she made the bracelets in the begining? 😂😂😂
  126. yacharla pradeep: Awesome video
  127. Bettina Gumpoltsberger: 😉
  128. Pamela Boswell: Can your put those stones in the garden? Or is the paint not waterproof?
  129. Low distortion Nis: bad graphics sorry just some feed back
  130. Bobbi Scott: To cheer me up please sub to my channel
  131. Faith Van donsel: perfect
  132. Anisa Budi: Pleas show the materials that are needed. 😘
  133. Bdiy: Awesome video! This is actually pretty cool and creative! like and watch full plz support my .....!
  134. Art in Lifestyle: Hands off...
  135. Gina Remy: J'aime trop ! C'est tellement mignon ! 😍😍
  136. JIN THEGAMER: ph its so amazing u are too great
  137. Amaan Siddiqui: Nice and thanks for this video
  138. kseniya vasilyeva: Laugh service author her notice score shot pit steal justify guideline.
  139. sanskriti jain: But I loved your other ideas
  140. Summer Hall: I love the pon cases
  141. AllieSpeaks: Why were the same DIY's done twice?
  142. Mireya Brignardello: Hermosas las ideas y super prácticas, muchas gracias
  143. Joe Ottens: cool awesomeamazinglove it
  144. Ima human and so are you: Better than five minute crafts!
  145. Valentina Tabimba Zuleta: La bolsa de regalo ya está en otro vídeo...
  146. acid rain: how did you light up those pillows I really want to know I love them
  147. Matias Silva: If your do not understand what I say or you shut up or put the translator :todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo todo lo que haces y tienes es muy «PUTO»
  148. Draken Gaming: I know i can't be the only one sitting here thinking a lot of these look kind of tacky and while some are cute most of these i would NEVER see someone doing. I liked the sock cat, the bowl with string, and the colored pencil holder, but beyond that the rest of these I'd never try or do since they're not that great imo. Also....so much pink i hated it.
  149. lilme4321: This video is an OCD perfectionist's dream come true! I love how precise you are with your crafts!
  150. I wrote this: I got an ad 1 minute into the video. I also got am ad before the video.
  151. little blue eyes kids in Paris: 👎 BOO
  152. Shorty Nat: Wow, the title says ideas you can make in five minutes. LMAO! Only an idiot will believe these ideas are made in five minutes. A fast forward video will show five minute projects when really it's longer than that. I hate watching these types of videos.
  153. Sevda Arısüt: amazing
  154. Miza Ge: love the music 😍 so inspiring
  155. Swirly cupcakeGames: all them adds i gott XD
  156. gothgurl2809: +Kayla Beatty0731 i agree. Hot glue guns do not work. Unless they have made them a ton better quality then they used to but i highly doubt it. Sewing them would be better. It would take longer but..........it would hold at least.
  157. A equipa Mari: Amazing crafts
  158. Tim Gartside: Wow so cool!
  159. MariaSh: So many ads lol 😂😂
  160. Jann Weitman: Most of these crafts as cute as they are, would take more than 5 minutes.
  161. lennox jhry: cud not see vid cos it was all ads
  162. Shyann Tinto: Love the eiffel tower
  163. Á Ň A: Hrozně hezky tvoříš
  164. Sanjay Live Sensor Security: It will take me 3 days to do the cat....5 minutes??......
  165. Navya sinha: 5 minutes for her 1 hour for me😂
  166. Yasmeen mo Feroz Ali Khimani: Very nice 🎇💜love it
  167. Ciara Garrett: your moving to fast
  168. ZauryD D: Nose si te das cuenta pero sus cajas de leche "cada día" me hacen pensar que conoce muy bien nuestro pais, sino los anuncios en su video serian mas globalizados y no de marcas Argentinas
  169. MinryCap: Vietnamese ???
  170. Yasmin Reyes: I really want to do all of them at the same time i wish i be so creative like you
  171. Arianna Ortiz: So pretty
  172. Francoise Thepot: stiching the cushion would be better but to make it water proof spraying with glue before is a way to preserve.
  173. Tamara Summers: I am always like that’s cool I am sure going to do that three seconds.....wow I’m going to do that then so on and on but in the end I never do any
  174. Antonia DuBois: Can y please slow dawn for Butterflies? Thank you.
  175. imacrafty1: Mind blown!
  176. Diamond Shine: Leleleelelele
  177. Kittykat 123 and rose lynn: You awesome people are sooooo nice
  178. Andre Wassiljew: 😂😀
  179. Eda Aydgn: 32:38 i have created the same but in pink
  180. Erica Mccount: 👼🏼
  181. Cindy Ma'arif: Emaizing
  182. Leaf Leaf: Ktos z polski ?:D
  183. Oddný Helga Gunnarsdóttir: AMAZING! 😉😆😱 I don’t know witch I should do first! 🤓🤗😁 AMAZING VIDEO! YOU MADE ME SO AMAZED! XD
  184. Shaheryar Nadeem: awesome video
  185. off on: Looooove u so cute 💋
  186. películas,historias y videos: 15:24 a esos muñequitos con luces los podes vender
  187. Coyanna Ketter: I like the cat
  188. Butt Monkey: Vicki White put it at 1.5x or 2x speed, and slow it down when something interests you. That's what i do.
  189. Asha Anish: AMAZING ,WELL DONE
  190. Osamu Asato: the kitty is so cute😻
  191. Patty Simonson: These r amazing ideas! 😁 u make them look e z enough 4 me even! Thanks for sharing your very special talent
  192. Manmeet Kaur: Super cool ideas! Ma'am u r very talented and creative... Thanks for sharing these ideas... Keep up the good work 😊👍
  193. Jessy Jose: Super😀😉😍😚
  194. Ms fun and games: Omg I'm subbing to u right now I've never seen so amazing crafts like this so intelligent ones or creative ur amazing I'm gonna do like all of these crafts all of them in ur whole channel
  195. sabrina burch: hi i love u
  196. Mìdñìght Gáçhà :3: Anyone else just watches the video but never does the crafts? I'm going to do the beach chair phone holder tho 😁👌 Edit:OMG THX THIS IS MT FIRST EVER HEART I THOUGHT U WOULD NEVER NOTICE ME
  197. Garden Of Eatin: I love the sock kitty it is so cute
  198. Mary Santarelli: Semplicemente magnifico e creativo 👏🏻🤗👏🏻
  199. Usha Balasubramani: Foam degeratiiveandflowersmakings
  200. Shah Nawaz Jackaiya: good lucky
  201. Magda Ayala: Que pesimas ideas pegadas todas con gel caliente!! Al lavarse todas se abren y rompen!!!
  202. Sarah Hamilton: So many people bitching, I don’t see you all uploading tutorials. 😂
  203. Kelsey Sparkman: Clickbait!
  204. senor beauty with ekta and rio Akshit. Saini: wow👌👌
  205. JJ twins cool kids: Yay
  206. Ky Umi: The first one I already done it before this video was posted 😂
  207. Shah Nawaz Jackaiya: good lucky
  208. дианачка анциферова: Я одна русская
  209. Mustafa Calar: l lave you
  210. Zita Gomes: Instead of glue gun can we use something else to make the tube bracelets
  211. Lil'Fox: (>ω<) I'm going to explode these are so smart and CUTE!!!!!!!! (≧▽≦) to late I've already exploded!
  212. Sheila Summers: but for now...
  213. Olga Unosova: Всем приветики!!!!!! Hello😉 I LOVE YOU
  214. Cath Quinn: Loved the little cat!
  215. Shery Cockroft: You are so creative and talented!! I'm going to try to make that sock cat❤❤❤ is that simply regular glue gun sticks that you're using on those felt projects?
  216. Wendy Silva: @Innova Crafts I have to say. Your crafts are one if the best I've seen yet. I like the fact that there different ideas. Not the same thing 10 different ways to make them. I watch alot of crafts, Diy's. And yours are the best yet. There so different. I REALLY LIKE IT ALOT. GREAT JOB!!!!!
  217. Тадеуш Тадек: Ta z reklamy taka mała a już przejawia symptomy dz.
  218. Love you Do: wow amazing
  219. Lolie Lol: Super t'ai vidéo tu m'a donné plein d'idée , mais trop long à mon goût . Et tu peux faire un tour sur ma chaine youtube se serait super mais quesi tu as envie 😃😃😃
  220. Lucia Parisi: Sei un genio!
  221. Bettina Gumpoltsberger: C😎😎L 😉☺️😁
  222. Shah Nawaz Jackaiya: good lucky
  223. Vinay Kumar: please teddy bear videos
  224. Alina Pauls: Egal bei was, bei jeder Sache Macht sie mir mindestens 1 mal nach! Vor allem bei diesen niedlichen GESICHTERN oder bei den Schattierungen DAS NERVT 😡 Die Ideen habe ich nicht ihrgendwo weg geklaut! Ich saß lange an meinem Schreibtisch Alle sagen das ich künstlerisch begabt bin Und ich bin erst *10* Ich würde euch gerne sagen was ich alles so zeichne Aber ich möchte ja nicht das mir jemand nach Macht😒😒😒😒 ERNSTHAFT JETZT???? Ich der neuen Schule gibt es doch schon so viel Drama Ich bin nicht mit meiner aller besten Freundin in der selben Klasse gekommen. Ich habe eine neue Freundin bekommen. Zum Beispiel heißt sie Kim.Wir waren schon beste freunde...Bis sie einmal mein neues handy zerstört hat. Erstmal tat es ihr leid aber ich war beleidigt danach irgendwann hat sie die Schuld auf mich geschoben. Paar Monate später hassten wir uns aber richtig! Und sie sagte das sie noch nicht einmal DIE HELFTE bezahlen möchte(von mein handy). Danach habe ich... sagen wir mal Lea kennen gelernt. Mit Lea Macht es zwar Spaß aber... Sie NERVT einfach. Sie Macht mir auch immer nach. Jetzt schließt sie mich aus. Und in Chemie melde oh mich zwar viel, MEHR als alle anderen aber ich bekomme immer wieder eine 4 Alle machen mir nach und jetzt noch DAS?
  225. yacob gamer: wtf okay faquiu
  226. artbymon: name music please 4:38
  227. LunaGoodies: Is there a place we can find the templates? You said a few times that they'd be in description, but they are just more youtube links. Thanks in advance! :)
  228. Navya sinha: 5 minutes for her 1 hour for me😂
  229. Thạch Nguyễn Trọng: what is the name of music at 4:30?
  230. Maria I. Morales: Love everything!!...😍😍😍😘😘😘
  231. Vania silva: Olá, em primeiro lugar adorooo, obrigado pela partilha. 💙💚 gostaria de saber qual o líquido que colocou no tubo na primeira atividade? Obrigada
  232. Kittykat 123 and rose lynn: Every thing is so cute💝💞💖😘😍
  233. Esma Ukan: Veeryyy EXCİTİNGGG
  234. Star Lite: To much work
  235. Jitendra Gupta: I just love the song the baground song
  236. Nininha da Silva: Tem muita coisa legal que vou fazer para minha netinha...e salvei o vídeo pra não perder...kkkk
  237. Лилия Lilia: What is the name of your glue?
  238. Elena Gisa: a very few things are interesting, the rest are crappy ideas or unsafe or not practical
  239. Thaís Daniela Games: *Show* 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  240. aya eddfyly: Lovely
  241. Sofì Mureddu: Bravissima
  242. bruno louis: 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😁😁😁😁😁😁☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😄😄😄😄😄😄😘😘😘😘😘😘
  243. Jissan Khan: woo ooooooòooooooooooooòoooooohhhhhhh love the idea's
  244. E's DIY’s: I wish it was 5 seconds longer
  245. Rathod classes: Which pen used for stone craft
  246. CHERYL G: I think this video is fantastic. To the ones saying negative things,u do it how u see fit & keep ur ugly comments to yourself pls. So rude. Ty for ur time & video
  247. Dylan B: Oh wow a lot of these were really clever!!
  248. Martina Carrilo: Boring
  249. Emma Elizabeth: The yellow star pillow weirdly reminds me of picacho
  250. Cecelia Olivia: wow love it
  251. Vivian Chou: I really like the ideas, but you can't make it with in 5 min
  252. Angela Read: At what age group would you say that it could be safe to give, the little felt shapes with the push LED light inside? I think it will be okay for my grand daughter as she's only a 4mths old, so I know her mum wouldn't allow her to be with it on her own, but I just not sure about the other age groups. I have a 5yr old & a 7 & 8yr olds All these gifts are very nicely done. I've got to say that you are the best youtubers so far for this catagory. I find other DIY's, just too silly, pointless & a waste of time & money, but I don't think I've seen anything yet that I wouldn't attempt myself. In fact, I'm going for a DIY binge this weekend. Tape, Glue, Felt, that sort of thing, but after watching this, I think my list just got a little longer!! .. But I'm sure it will all be put to good use & hopefully make a few childrens faces smile. [Crossed Fingers] .. I'm sure they will like them, if not, I'll keep them all myself .. LOL LOL
  253. Ritercrazy: Great ideas.
  254. Elise Rogers!!!!: I love your vid awesome Diys
  255. Heather Rutherford: You are so creative! Loved watching this video!
  256. Maky ideas: Cool ideas!! Super! Thank you!
  257. Molly: This is the exact same sock cat from maquaroons video
  258. Sheila Summers: im not making these im just watching the vid
  259. MUSICAL AMARTYA PRASAD: Jhakas
  260. Arin Ali: 😘😍😍
  261. Aimée Darmand K: Incroyable
  262. Pamela Curatola Soprana: Minuto 8:00 belloooo
  263. Biddy Biddy Bumbum: Can we talk about how upset that foil tape on the water bracelet makes me feel?
  264. Adriana Cuevas: I love the cat 🐱 sock
  265. Bobbi Scott: I'm sad 😭 I don't have any hot glue
  266. Jana Akoum: I know I'm a weirdo to mention that But I have the exact same phone as yours
  267. Ocean kiyoshk: cool staff !!!!
  268. gloria jimona: ola
  269. Howlin' Wolf: I'm clicking off straight away because it is 50 minutes long there is 13 adverts and terrible song and the added point that to do any of these requirea tools some people don't have
  270. Rathod classes: U deserve for 2M
  271. ninjagal19: the last 3 or 4 were repeats but they were all super cute =)
  272. DarkShine: Some very good ideas, not all can be done in 5 minutes though, oh and there are 28 not 30 (the gift bag and leopard phone case are repeated) XD
  273. Louisa Vevers: Good ideas, but I think they'd take me longer than 5mins.
  274. alka jain: pillow is the best😘😘😍😍
  275. Hatice Gündoğdu: Güzel sayılır bana göre size göre nasil
  276. Saravanan BG: Wow , amazing
  277. Ana Alvarado: I like the Eiffel Tower but cannot find the information box to get the templates. Please tell me where it is.
  278. МАША БУГАЕНКО: 💞💞💞
  279. Malobika Ray: At 27 minute's you made a pencil holder, What material is the cloth you used
  280. Gemma Malone: some very cute crafts here!! and they're actual crafts, which isn't always the case on youtube :)
  281. nath master: Rose is red Jasmine is white But you are awesome
  282. Ness Ness: please, what is the name of the material used in the tutorial of the 28th minute
  283. Daily oreos: i was so bored... BEFORE THIS VIDEO
  284. debatingaftershock: Cool beans Who cares if they aren’t literal 5 minutes lol.. I still love these creative and useful breakdowns Thanks !
  285. Arjun Khandekar: does anyone know what the song in 29:27 called ? Cause' I loved it
  286. Marisa S.: I failed miserably🤦🏽‍♀️
  287. Swati Budunkila: Your ideas are the best.
  288. Londyn Barwise: if your waching in 2018 subcribe! ive already subed
  289. Kaleido Scope: Good Job on your video! I think you mean to say "glue the pieces together" instead of paste them. You have a lot of cute ideas in here! Don't worry, people will either figure out to use good glue or they will sew the pieces together. I think it is really nice you showed how to glue it since kids will love these crafts and they will find it much easier to glue the pieces together. Do you have any videos for DIY Crafts for boys?
  290. DoriClarke: Brilliant video! For decorating the stones, are you using paint or gel pen? Thanks 😃😃
  291. Haneen Abid: ⚘😉 I liked it so much I loved it 🐇
  292. Matias Silva: No happy 👎🏼
  293. EL PASO--WEST: Hi i love your video-could you tell me what is the background music around 6:30 and after..its really great. Thanks
  294. MasikBon Origami & Crafts: Cool 👍
  295. Sofia Florez: Hello lol😆😆😅😀😊😊☺😘
  296. Frankie Rooke: i thought flair was going to start dancing at first
  297. Kittykat 123 and rose lynn: omg The cloud pillow is the cutest thing ever... 💖 💔Your so lucky to have stuff to make it
  298. chocolate pudding: I love it! It amazing
  299. Laurie Heisler: Those rocks are super cute
  300. M Sol: These are great mostly for party decorations....nothing permanent or durable. *drop the music, it's annoying and it sounds all the same.
  301. James Sievers: Sock cat is so adorns😻
  302. nicht die reborn mama: ohhh I love the kitty!
  303. Vicki White: Butt Monkey Thank you. 🌵🌴
  304. Kikila Hunter: Great video, but where are the templates for the Eiffel tower?
  305. Norma Summers: I got cotton balls and craft sticks. Which one should I get started on first!!??🤣🤣
  306. Bespoke Bewitched: Actually only 28... the fan gift bag was on twice as was the phone case... hehe!! Some great ideas there though!
  307. Cathy Jester: I’ve watched movies with less commercials.
  308. Sherry Turner: Mm, ,m , b.
  309. Revathi Thirunavukkarasu: Superb 👍👏
  310. Arjun Khandekar: 08:06 is the gorgeous one
  311. Selda Ersöz: Acaba Türk yokmu
  312. Matias Silva: 🖕
  313. Yogendra Gupta: so amazing
  314. Charlotte Manasco: What kind of tapes did she use 2 make the stickers? I wanna try 2 make some.
  315. LaLaLydia's Life: question. on the phone case what brand glue stick are you using - what I use is always sticky, messy and webby I see yours was not.
  316. Lil Tina: I really love your videos it is because your videos is kinda cute and amazing DIY
  317. Diya Adil: Super which brush you paint stone plzz reply plzz reply
  318. Pangur Red: click "like" if your hands grow from the ass... :(
  319. Dipes Suthar: Wow very very nice 👍👍👌👌😵😃😄
  320. daynagirlworld: Great video.👍🏻
  321. Vijji Lakshmi: I tried everything and it is very amazing
  322. MeatyHeart 675: wow
  323. Lady Ashk: While these are all fantastic crafts, not a single one is doable in 5 min. The title is misleading
  324. Chrissy Bullock: I really like your blog 😊
  325. Ime Prezime: Wow ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
  326. sera justicia: Que mal cose la niña...yo le haría la ropa asi jajaja
  327. SINDERENA729: does any one know what kind of tube was used for the glitter bracelet??
  328. Chrissy Bullock: I also really like the music you played in the video
  329. Yf_ potato: The font,INNOVA is the same as a school....
  330. sanskriti jain: Hey the paper flower art is called quilling and is done with tools not from the hand
  331. Poll Jonnye: eu amei as mulfadas
  332. bridgett: FYI, they do make glue sticks for fabric.
  333. oddbird: You used the pink paper gift bag and the leopard print phone case twice in this video, each.
  334. Sega: so many ads... >.<
  335. Juliana Silva de oliveira silva de souza: Gostei desse video
  336. Kitten Lyric: I am getting socks and a glue gun to do the kitty and the cloud....sooo stinkin' cute!!
  337. Ladina Heller: B Be Bes Best Bes Be B ❤️❤️❤️
  338. godette love slime: And my mom happy
  339. 1 Inspire: Not really 30 DIYs if you repeat it, well I guess you didn’t say they would be different! However, they are very cute! 😀
  340. Mubina Wasim: very nice
  341. Schnuffel Puffel: I've already done these DIY so please make new ones
  342. jerrell taylor: trash
  343. Kamara Angel: Lol these are so cute i love them but they need to put like how much paper u need and like how long or how many of something lol😇😍😘😎😝🙌❤💙💚💞💕
  344. Innova Crafts: Nail dotting tools
  345. x Merci x: Wow
  346. aleza roy: Nice and I wants to try phone case
  347. Minnie Rosa: Nice stuff but ... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!! Would be much better in small chunks! And some projects were repeated at the end. Way tooooo long for anyone to watch!!! Good projects, though! Thank you!!!!
  348. peepla7: When you get some spare time .. go over the pillows with the blanket stitch. Will give it longevity.... glue doesn't last long on cloth....ie: first time it's washed.... Won't stick any longer.
  349. Snowy Darkness: 17:47 song??
  350. Munchkin: Why all the negativity, all these crafts are super cute and very well made, nothing shabby about any of them, everything is measured and put together neat and tidy, as for the cushions it is up to the individual to do whatever is best for them, I don’t think they were meant to be used, they are only for decoration only, I think, well done I say I loved everything 😘❤️
  351. Lais Romero: Adorei a Torre Eiffel amo as coisas haver com paris
  352. Darlene Johnson: I want to make the "star pillow light". There sll do cute. I have 6" zipper is that big enough? What are the measurements for the pillows 🙂
  353. Rebecca ART. AKA ClayFeathers: Cat sock was so cute! All were cute!! 👍❤️
  354. Natarajan Velu: It's awesome
  355. Ramakrishnan Vattakandy: Wowwww
  356. دلال شويات: انتي رائعه بأفكارك الحلوة والرائعه
  357. Fortnite Gamer: hi
  358. ExcaliberGamer: you are a great arts and crafts person cool ideas
  359. James Sievers: I meant adorable
  360. TT Girls: I love what you do in all your videos so I decided to subscribe. Keep up the good work.
  361. The Pinklightning: unique divs my favourite is the phone holder it's really easy when you have the equipment is just painted it after although it wasn't very strong because of that.
  362. ZauryD D: Porque solo das corazones a los que hablan inglés si vos hablas español? Y das las explicaciones en inglés sabiendo la misma condición? Se que las visitas de habla inglesa se pagan más, en eso puedo entender lo de las explicaciones pero no la "seleccion" de recepción de comentarios...
  363. Kris Conquest: Couple of repeats at the end there and where are the materials that are supposed to be in the video description? That Eiffel Tower box looks amazing!
  364. Rishabh Tiwari: Hey !!! Very very good and awesome video. .... 😊😊😊😊😊can u tell what u used in the dotting clip ?????
  365. JJ twins cool kids: I love u
  366. Priyanka Newar: amazing crafts 😍😍😍
  367. nicole crystal: thats so cute that u added the " spankie sparkle "
  368. lililanoobxd: the first is so cute and cool!
  369. peepla7: That cat.... brilliant!!!
  370. Creative Sisters: Wowwwww love it
  371. Maria Ângela Favaro dos Santos: Adorei as dicas
  372. bruno louis: Cool video 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😃😃😃😃😃☺☺😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  373. Shah Anika: 12:50 I like it 😘
  374. Molly Delgado: Can you add a link to the DIY EIFFEL TOWER TEMPLATES please? Love your crafts and ideas.
  375. Mon - Pon: I dont care how advanced you are in arts and crafts, no one can get everything a perfect as this person has! This is witchcraft and magic at work!! Joking aside these are all cute and very relaxing to watch
  376. godette love slime: Thanks to your help😄😄.......???
  377. Catalina Cuberes: Me encantó estuvo muy bueno... saludos desde Argentina 😘😘😘
  378. Christina Santoro: There are so many ads
  379. Cristina P.: The stock cat is so stinking cute! The cloud pillows, if made mini, would be really cute on a baby mobile. Lovely presentation, thanks
  380. Iris Daniela: Amei ..Queria muito o molde da torre Eiffel
  381. Amena Abdulrahman: WOW SO COOL ANS CUTE👍❤❤💖💗💖💗👏
  382. Gooniegoogle: Micro plastics. Natures best friend.
  383. Little Donut: 16:59, I need this!
  384. Chandra Hoffman: What kind of hot glue do you use..
  385. Angela Read: How big are the sheets of felt, that you used for the star, heart & circle .. ?? How big is the felt that you used for the cloud, lastly, do you have a template for the tower box? Thanks in Advice. xx
  386. Chris Ziegler: Make in 5 mins!!, ummm the vid is like 50min lol
  387. Cassidy Rose: Hate the music
  388. StarsRobloxvids 119: 25:35 sketch intro love it
  389. Lais Romero: E as outra também concerteza vou fazer
  390. Usha Muniandy: very creative
  391. HoneyDew *: Omg a dumb ad every minute.
  392. Kitten Lyric: awww the cloud is stinkin' cute too!!!! subbed
  393. acid rain: I may be more stupider than most of your are you at Watchers butt I didn't see any way that you cut that first thing for the Eiffel Tower need directions whatsoever.
  394. Совенок TV: ❤️❤️❤️
  395. PRIME BALA: Sorry but what's the name of the first song?
  396. Andro Drone: The eiffel tower
  397. Rich Bones: That's really cool! wow.
  398. Donavan LoForte: Angry teenage girl power music
  399. Candy Corn the Unicorn: I did the sock cat! It was exactly like she showed, and SUPER easy! This woman is magical.
  400. Jeremy Simon: Panera.
  401. Coyanna Ketter: ???????
  402. Elif Tosun: 33:47
  403. Emmerz Nation: Cool
  404. ROBBIE BUNGE: The rocks in the 11th minute, is that just normal paint? What is the tool you're using?
  405. Kayla Beatty0731: We all know hot glue isn't durable and doesn't hold anything sooooo fake
  406. little blue eyes kids in Paris: Boo
  407. lizzy jo: Brilliant ideas! Thank you!
  408. Julie Greilh: What kind of paint brush is used painting the stone?
  409. Jane Ferraz: A couple of crafts were shown twice.🤔why?😒 other than that .I Love the crafts!😊
  410. Vicki White: Sorry, ...it is SO annoying when one goes to watch a video and the finished product is not shown FIRST; so you don't even know what you're going to see is being made or even want to watch ! What's the point? You need a lot of time on your hands to watch videos such as this. Jmho
  411. Antonia Mădălina: ITS My WORLD indeed
  412. unique diys: Ok which is so easy craft do you think????
  413. silversecret82: You are so talented! <3
  414. Suba Subashini: I In Inn Inno Innov Innova Innov Inno Inn In I
  415. Asif Jee: Nice 👌👌
  416. Hamna Zainab: First one din't work
  417. Maja z Nazaretu: hej jesjet mikel dżekon ej kupse klej
  418. Bertha Aguilar: I love Paris so much
  419. Ivelin Nachev: How do you do that. You are so talanted!!!
  420. Ilene Kilburn: Nice ideas. I had to watch with no volume. The music is highly annoying
  421. TC Nance: Way More than 5 mins.
  422. Shah Nawaz Jackaiya: good luck
  423. Parul P Prajapati: all craft are so so nice but like effiel tower 😘
  424. Baisers Papillon: Cute stuff but tooooooo many ads.
  425. Antwon Courts: Pleased do I video how to make slime without glue,bolax,and,lotions because I do not have that stuff
  426. SpookyBur: Shiny papercraft
  427. Amydali86: Please add DIY EIFFEL TOWER TEMPLATES, you forgot to put the links in the information box.
  428. Lonesome Kid: Aren’t those pansexual flag colors
  429. gmarie808: Genius solutions! Do you think you could come up with a way to display my sunglasses? I have about 50 of them...lol!
  430. Megan mccullagh: they were amazing cool cute all those things so i subscibed and i turned post notafacitions
  431. Женя Жмуркина: Когда коту делать нечего...
  432. Cupcake: Ok wait these are actually pretty good
  433. Mun V TV: Đẹp quá
  434. Alicia Bennett: I mean it's cute, super cute. But I don't think 5 minutes is enough for any of these?? Like threading the needle for making the cat might take 5 minutes lol. It is a intentionally good YouTube challenge though, "Attempting '5-minute crafts' in 5 minutes"
  435. סמי חירד: 😁😁👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
  436. Kitten Lyric: awwww the sock kitty is soooo stinkin' cute!!!
  437. Diamond Shine: Slow Da..... Wae?.......
  438. Carmen Santos Perez: Me refiero al de la torre
  439. EVA GUILLEN: Amazing!!! Superb!! Luv it🌺
  440. JACOB MEJIAS: oh just 5 minutes can’t wait to learn how to do DIY stuff :D *45 minutes later* i regret living
  441. Queen Hajra: whats the song name : 8:02
  442. Esma Ukan: I like it
  443. Sarah Buhler: Muy bonito,gatito, podrias hacer un changuito tambien de calcetines,si porfavor gracias
  444. saeeda hunter: Do you have templates
  445. Sair Kanwar: I love your videos but my mom is not letting me buy a glue gun 😖😖
  446. Evolving Poodle: 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾, which project do I start with, all of them are good.
  447. Kittykat 123 and rose lynn: 💓💕💖💗💘❤💙💚💛💜💜💝💞💟
  448. Ali Naif: wooooow😰
  449. رۇٴح ہہ: Catalina Cuberes Q
  450. Kensi NoName: If anyone is reading this, don't use hot glue or fabric glue, it won't hold long. I know it takes a bit longer but I swear my sewing, if you need any advice on how to make a secure stitch please look up a video. I tried to tell my niece this when she wanted to do the cloud pillow, she ended up having to wash it and could not. Long story short, sometimes the easiest way isn't the best way.
  451. Kun Khmer Official: good ideas
  452. Laura Buehler: Where is the template for the Eiffel Tower Box?
  453. Asha Anish: AMAZING ,WELL DONE
  454. Carmen Santos Perez: Muy lindo trabajo pero te saltas tantos pasos que tendría que inventar para poder hacerlo..el tutorial no está claro ..no sé cómo haces unas cuantas piezas..
  455. diy crafts for adults, cool diy projects for your room, make snacks in 5 minutes, coolest diy growth chart around, how to draw a rose, craftsman torque wrench, make money in 5 minutes, 5 minutes crafts robby, coolest diy christmas gifts, craftsman lawn mower, coolest diy gadgets, diy crafts facebook, cool ideas support, make website in 5 minutes, craftsman, cool diy christmas gifts, cool ideas for apps, diy ideas for valentines, craftsman garage door opener, cool diy ideas, craftsman snowblower parts, coolest diy phone cases, coolest diy paper cards, how to write a check, diy crafts with household items, diy crafts to make money, 5 minutes crafts christmas gifts, diy crafts tutorials, craftsmanship, make cookies in 5 minutes, make lunch in 5 minutes, crafts for kids, diy ideas for bathroom, 5 minutes crafts social blade, cool ideas rd, craftsman air compressor, cool diy projects, cool ideas login, cool diys to do at home, diy crafts to sell, cool ideas for pumpkin carving, diy ideas for room, cool ideas for minecraft, 5 minutes crafts life hacks, cool ideas marketing, cool diy halloween costumes, coolest diy halloween costumes, 5 minutes crafts christmas cards, coolest diy tech projects, coolest diy projects, cool diys for your room, diy ideas for christmas, 5 minutes crafts hair, diy ideas for kids, diy ideas for him, crafts direct, how to train your dragon, diy crafts ideas, 5 minutes crafts food, cool ideas for new home construction, cool ideas for building a house, cool diy room decor, diy crafts with paper, cool diy crafts, diy ideas for baby shower, craftsman snowblower, make 100 in 5 minutes, how to get a passport, how to delete facebook, make $500 in 5 minutes, how to write a cover letter, make money in 5 minutes flat, diy crafts, 5 minutes crafts youtube, cool ideas for valentines day, 5 minutes crafts makeup, diy ideas for home, diy ideas easy, how to lose weight, craftsman house plans, make dessert in 5 minutes, diy crafts for tweens, cool diy gifts, craftsman tool chest, how to screenshot, cool diy cases for your phone, make food in 5 minutes, 5 minutes crafts girly, coolest diy electronic projects, how to screenshot on mac, diy ideas for bedroom, craftsman workbench, cool ideas fiber, cool diy videos, cool ideas fibre, 5 minutes crafts instagram, craftsman tool set, makeup in 5 minutes, diy crafts youtube, diy ideas for girlfriend, make butter in 5 minutes, diy crafts to do when your bored, make breakfast in 5 minutes, cool diy electronic projects, coolest diy wood projects, cool ideas for inventions, , 5 minutes crafts gifts, diy ideas for picture frames, diy crafts for home decor, diy crafts for christmas, diy ideas for boyfriend, cool ideas for elf on the shelf, craftsman shop vac, how to calculate gpa, coolest diy costumes, cool ideas internet, diy crafts for school, how to make french toast, diy ideas for valentines for him, cool diy phone cases, how to tie a tie, coolest diys ever, make something in 5 minutes, diy ideas for gifts, coolest diy bongs, coolest diy hacks, how to jump a car, cool diy costumes, coolest diy projects ever, 5 minutes crafts clothes, 5 minutes crafts drawing, cool diy projects electronics, make bread in 5 minutes, cool ideas for rooms, 5 minutes crafts for kids, diy ideas for dresser drawers, cool diy halloween decorations, coolest diy kits, coolest diy robots, craftsy, craftsman house, craftsman table saw, how to draw, make ice in 5 minutes, diy ideas with pallets, coolest diy halloween decorations, how to get free robux, make bread in 5 minutes a day, diy crafts easy, coolest diy cards, 5 minutes crafts cards, 5 minutes crafts hot glue, make pizza in 5 minutes, how to get anti gay emoji, how to make ice cream in 5 minutes, cool diy birthday cards, cool ideas horarios, cool diy wood projects, coolest diy gifts, how to make slime, cool ideas to draw, how to hard boil eggs, craftsman tool box, diy crafts pinterest, how to make buttermilk, 5 minutes crafts wikipedia, diy crafts videos, cool photo shoots ideas, diy crafts wood, cool ideas for halloween, make cake in 5 minutes, craftsman socket set, cool diy cards, diy ideas pinterest, diy crafts to make and sell, 5 minutes crafts slime, how to boil eggs, diy ideas to sell, diy ideas for school, 5 minutes crafts christmas

30 DIY IDEAS YOU CAN MAKE IN 5 MINUTES

31,385 Likes31,385 Dislikes
4,413,128 views views1,078,158 followers
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 11 Feb 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét