~ Dear Artist ~
If you want to remove the song from the channel, please contact me, social networks just below.
Artista: Gnash & Julius
Música: Daydreams
Composição: Gnash
Gênero: Pop
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suicidesong...
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuicideSongs...
twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/suicideson...
spotify: spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/1lpob31...
Lembrando que se estiver algo errado, não me dêem "hate", não sou fluente em inglês, só faço isso porque eu gosto.
[Letra/Lyric]
I know that I'm the one that you miss
Even though I'm not the one that you kiss
Reminisce, reminisce, reminisce
Status present with my senses dismissed
You gave me all these memories
But now you're just a memory
Everything you do is addicting as fuck
So everything I do is I miss you as fuck
And everything you do is so distant as fuck
So everything I do is just resist you and fuck
But not everything that pass me
Matter fact I just let one pass me
Cause I was daydreaming of you so nasty
Guess that's why they call me Papi Gnashty
Don't you get it, don't you get it?
I'll meet you in my daydreams if you with it
Nowadays I want to see you in my daydreams
Nowadays I want to see you in my daydreams
Nowadays I want to see you in my daydreams
Nowadays I want to see you in my daydreams
Oh-oh-oh, daydreams, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, daydreams, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, daydreams, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, daydreams, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, daydreams, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, daydreams, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, daydreams, oh-oh-oh
gnash & julius- daydreams [legendado] | |
| 262 Likes | 262 Dislikes |
| 1,481 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 28 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét