~ Dear Artist ~
If you want to remove the song from the channel, please contact me, social networks just below
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suicidesong...
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuicideSongs...
twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/suicideson...
spotify: spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/1lpob31...
Lembrando que se estiver algo errado, não me dêem "hate", não sou fluente em inglês, só faço isso porque eu gosto. △ I N S C R E V A - S E △ ● ♡ Obrigado aos 13.652 subs ♡ ●
[Letra/Lyric]
[Verse 1: Normani]
Pick up the pen, put it on the paper
Write on my skin, bring me to life
Can't start again, there ain't no eraser
All of my flaws, you got them so right
[Pre-Chorus: Camila]
Everything is blank until you draw me
Touching on my body like you know me
[Chorus: Lauren]
Write on me, color outside the lines
Love the way you tat me up, baby take your time
Write on me, give me some wings, I'll fly
Love the way you tat me up, I'll never change my mind
[Post-Chorus: Dinah & (Normani)]
Write on me, write on me
Write on me, write on me (Write on me)
Write on me (Write on me)
Write on me
Love the way you tat me up
Write on me
[Verse 2: Ally]
You are my friend, straight and no chaser
Burns going down but it keeps me alive
Tell me the truth, I like the danger
Cause in the end you will be mine
[Pre-Chorus: Camila]
Everything is gray until you draw me
Touching on my body like you know me
[Chorus: Lauren]
Write on me, color outside the lines
Love the way you tat me up, baby take your time
Write on me, give me some wings, I'll fly
Love the way you tat me up, I'll never change my mind
[Post-Chorus: Camila]
Write on me, write on me
Write on me, write on me
[Bridge: Camila]
I could see a city sleep, I could see an ocean wave
Everything is changing and it's written on my face
I could see a city sleep, I could see an ocean wave
Everything is changing and it's written on my face
[Chorus: Lauren]
Write on me, color outside the lines
Love the way you tat me up, baby take your time
Write on me, give me some wings, I'll fly
Love the way you tat me up, I'll never change my mind
[Post-Chorus: Ally, Dinah, Camila, Lauren & Normani]
(Write on me)
Write on me (Write on me)
Write on me (Write on me)
Write on me {Write on me}
Write on me (Write on me)
Write on me
Won't you write on me? Yeah, yeah
Write on me
{Love the way you tat me up}
Write on me (Write on me)
[Outro: Lauren & Dinah]
Write on me
Write on me
fifth harmony - write on me [legendado] | |
| 136 Likes | 136 Dislikes |
| 1,106 views views | followers |
| Fifth Harmony Music Fifth Harmony - Write On Me Write On Me Fifth Harmony | Upload TimePublished on 11 Jul 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét