~ Dear Artist ~
If you want to remove the song from the channel, please contact me, social networks just below
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suicidesong...
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuicideSongs...
twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/suicideson...
spotify: spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/1lpob31...
Lembrando que se estiver algo errado, não me dêem "hate", não sou fluente em inglês, só faço isso porque eu gosto. △ I N S C R E V A - S E △ ● ♡ Obrigado aos 14.408 subs ♡ ●
[Letra/Lyric]
[Verse 1: Mitchel Cave]
Why'd you have to go and do it to me?
Your psychopathic-self went and cut the brakes out my car
If I survive she probably gonna sue me
And if I die she'll make sure that I'm six feet under her house
[Chrous: Mitchel Cave]
Angeline, won't you listen to me, please
I don't know what I did, baby
I'm just tryna' live, baby
So Angeline, no, I'm not tryna' cause a scene
But you need to get out of here, girl
All my family thinks you're crazy, yeah
[Verse 2: Christian Anthony]
I've got something I wanna say
I'm tryna' keep this conversation moving
And I don't wanna do it all day
Just find someone to take my place
He might appreciate your sense of humor
He might just be as equally insane
[Chrous: Mitchel Cave]
Angeline, won't you listen to me, please
I don't know what I did, baby
I'm just tryna' live, baby
So Angeline, no, I'm not tryna' cause a scene
But you need to get out of here, girl
All my family thinks you're crazy
[Chorus 2: Mitchel Cave]
Angeline, she's been on the vicodins
I don't know what you do with you
Girl, I think I'm through with you
So, Angeline, she's been drinking too much lean
Oh, it's making her weak, it's making her weak, it's making her weak, oh, yeah
[Chorus 2: Mitchel Cave]
Angeline, she's been on the vicodins
I don't know what to do with that girl
Man, I swear I'm through with that girl
Angeline, you're drinking way too much codeine
And you can't fall asleep here, girl
You're not allowed to sleep here, girl
chase atlantic - angeline [legendado] | |
| 240 Likes | 240 Dislikes |
| 2,430 views views | followers |
| Music Angeline Chase Atlantic | Upload TimePublished on 24 Jul 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét