~ Dear Artist ~
If you want to remove the song from the channel, please contact me, social networks just below.
Artista: Aaron Carter
Música: Don't Say Goodbye
Composição: Aaron Carter
Gênero: Pop
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suicidesong...
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuicideSongs...
twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/suicideson...
spotify: spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/1lpob31...
Lembrando que se estiver algo errado, não me dêem "hate", não sou fluente em inglês, só faço isso porque eu gosto.
[Letra/Lyric]
[Verse 1]
I'm taking her home
Ain't feeling the vibe
The liquor is strong
She's trying to fight
So now that we're home
Let me see what's just for my eyes
Now that I'm on
She tell me she the one who can ride
[Pre-Chorus]
I can't deny
She got everything that I need in my life
She can't deny
If I go, we won't be alright
[Chorus]
Say goodbye
I don't wanna waste my time with crazy fights
Girl, you gotta let me go or hold me tight
I don't wanna say goodnight
Don't say goodbye
[Verse 2]
I'm bringing her out
She's feeling the vibe
Looked down on the crowd
That look in her eyes
Now when we get home
Nothing 'bout our love gonna change
She let me know
She don't give a ... 'bout the fame
[Pre-Chorus]
I can't deny
She got everything that I need in my life
She can't deny
If I go we won't be alright
[Chorus]
Say goodbye
I don't wanna waste my time with crazy fights
Girl, you gotta let me go or hold me tight
I don't wanna say goodnight
Don't say goodbye
Say goodbye
I don't wanna waste my time with crazy fights
Girl, you gotta let me go or hold me tight
I don't wanna say goodnight
Don't say goodbye
aaron carter - don't say goodbye [legendado] | |
| 259 Likes | 259 Dislikes |
| 1,875 views views | followers |
| Music Don't Say Goodbye Aaron Carter | Upload TimePublished on 20 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét